May 26th 2013 (Sunday)
I had two very distinctive images in meditation this morning.
1st image – I was cutting a piece of a plant from under a tree with very low branches that were almost touching the ground so that I had to bend and grope for the plant I wanted. The piece of plant had five leaves on a vine similar to that of the ivy, but not thick and waxy like the ivy. The leaves were about two inches in radius and thinner than the ivy. They were a little deeper than spring green in colour.
2nd image – I saw a very large cow walking across a mixed landscape of desert, plains and woods, with some houses to the edges. Although the cow was real the landscape was a model made of papier mache and sand.
Both lasted a few seconds then faded.
I looked up cow in my Spirit Animal Guide book. The possible explanations are:
- This is a very nourishing time for you, so be willing to partake of all that is offered to you.
- You have nothing to worry about, as you’re well provided for in spite of any fears or doubts.
- This is a time for mending and healing the relationship with your mother, whether she’s alive or has passed into the spirit world.
- You may wish to work with the Hindu goddess Lakshmi, the goddess of fortune, as a means of being assured of your abundance.
- Stand in your truth, and once you’ve made your decision, don’t let others sway you.
- You may be called upon to make some sort of sacrifice that will benefit the greater good.
I wasn’t sure what the plant meant, but obviously got plenty to think about for the cow. I’ve been getting a lot of messages recently that all my needs are taken care of, and that I will soon have more than enough for my own needs and plenty to share with others.
I had to make a decision yesterday which I think I may be asked to change. After this I will remain resolute. The other things don’t resonate so well with me, and I’m sincerely hoping I won’t be asked to make any more sacrifices.
I couldn’t make sense of the plant. The only thing I could think of was that it had something to do with shamanism and using plant remedies. However, it was a beautifully sunny day and I spent a lot of time gardening. Maybe it was as simple as that – a message about gardening. Unless of course you have a different view on any of the above. Love to hear from you.