I’m still waiting for an official bank statement to add to the visa application. If it doesn’t arrive tomorrow I’m going go to have to go to plan B and get one printed off at the bank and stamped. (Wish I’d done that anyway).
I’m just at the start of the 3 weeks Original Volunteers recommended for putting in the application so things should be OK.
I’ve had to put some of the preparations on hold while I managed the process for publishing Never on Sunday on Amazon. Now available as an ebook.
I’m also still trying to edit Love is Not a Reward. It looks unlikely that I’ll have it finished before I leave for Cameroon, but never say never!