Mine is white, indigo, violet, blue and green. That’s what the aura and chakra photos I had taken yesterday showed. The photos took a couple of seconds, the interpretation nearly an hour.
Anna-Maria of Shen Point (email email@example.com) who did the analysis (reading) told me my chakras were unbalanced. Too much going on in the head and not enough in the heart. I needed to do more to open my heart. I was gob-smacked. There was such a massive shift on Sunday in the heart area. But then I remembered the dream on Sunday night with Gary Ranard telling me to do more exercises and meditations to open my heart. See blog Graveyards and pigeons.
Also my sacral chakra was blocked. I need to get rid of anything superfluous in my life, and to eat foods that will aid bowel action.
Much of what she said was very accurate. The only points I couldn’t agree on were those to do with health issues in my body. I’m pretty healthy and nothing untoward has been showing up.
Anyway, in a nutshell, because I’m sure you don’t want to be bored with the whole hour’s worth I’m to:
- Do more exercises to open the heart. (The fact I had white around the green means that the process has already started.)
- Learn to love unconditionally. Have no expectations of those I love, let them go every day. If they stay it’s because they want to. (So easy to say, so challenging to practice)
- Take more rest, as the spiritual work, which is very intense at the moment,v is draining my energy and I’m not sleeping enough to replenish it.
- Get out more and have more fun, an essential counterbalance to all the spiritual work.
- Mix more with people in a social way. The writing is great, but it is isolating.
- Get back on stage with drama and dance.
- Clear out physical and emotional clutter.
Well, I’m taking heed. The diary is filling up quickly with social engagement. Anyone up for a night out?
I know some of you reading this are experts on chakras and colour, so if you want to add any comment about what you can see I’d be happy to hear it.
I really do value you comments.